Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

It is nice here this morning; clear with a tempeture of 60.  I was able to sleep in two hour blocks last night which is better than I have been doing.  My heart rate is up and it keeps me from sleeping.  I'm going to call someone today to see if we can figure out what is going on.  Other than that, I feel good.  I'm eating good and can do most anything.  I attempted to cut my grass Friday and had to get Tammy to rescue me about 3/4 of the way through.  I'm still a little weak but improving dailey.  The only problem now is the sleep thing and the heart beat of 100+ per min. Who knows.
The last hawk I saw was getting pounded by a crow.  It was last Friday morning when I went out with my dog.  They flew away with the crow attacking the hawk over and over.  I wonder what that could have meant.  Anyway, God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment