Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb. 22, 2011

I'm late in getting to this today.  I have had a couple of hard days but I still have do pretty well considering all the junk I have in my body now.  Chemo is over for a while but the effects linger on.  Still hard to eat and not feel sick but that is what I have to do.  I have to eat and keep my strength up.  Today was better than yesterday and I hope tomorrow will be better than today.  I have one more day to take steroids and I hope I feel better when I'm off those things.  I have a feeling that I will.
I go for my8th radiation treatment tomorrow and I will also see my radiation doctor.  Not much to tell by then but he may have some insight into how I feel and why.  Looking in the mirror today I looked 10 years older than last week. Scared me and I ain't afraid of much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment