Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb. 28, 2011 Srinking Tumor, Laughing Hawk

Woo Nellie!  Hair every where.  I look like a dog with the itch( that's "each" to you folks back  home).  There is an old warner Bro. cartoon of a witch that when she moves, hair pins fly off.  Well, when I move hair flys off.  I had no idea I had so much hair.  It has fallen out for 3 days and I still have enough to see.  Not for long. 
Had a good day Saturday and a poor day yesterday.  So far today, I feel fair.  Have to go for radiation a today so it will get me out of the house.  I did get to Sunday School and Church yesterday. 
I seem to have a lot of pain in my throat and makes it hard to eat anything tha is not soft.  Some days are worse than others.  This morning wasn't so bad. I think I have not gained back the 10 or 11 pounds I lost so I have got to keep eating and the throat thing makes it more difficult.
Thunder and lightning here this morning and looks like I'll have to take out right in the midddle of it.  Mark Murphy is taking me this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment