Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb.26, 2011 Srinking tumor, Laughing Hawk

Boy does this thing change from hour to hour. One minute I'm ok and the next I feel like the world is closing in.  One must meditate on the Laughing Hawk consistently to get through it.  Yesterday I felt fine physically but the chemical change from not taking steroids and chemo just had my head in a terrible state.  Slept without aid last night for a few hours.  Sleep is still shallow and I dream most of the night. Right now fatigue is the biggest problem plus my lower throat and esophagus are very sore which makes it hard to swallow.

Going to try to get through the day without crashing today and hope that tomorrow brings better times.  Thank you Lord for this day and your help.

Hair started to go this morning. I'm looking for a good hat to help me through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment