Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011

Sorry for the long silience.  It has been an interesting couple of days.  I have had trouble eating and drinking and therefore not been able to keep  up with anything else.   I guess you could say I am doing better.  I think the problem is that I want to feel much better than I do.  I'm done with this laying around the house but my body says I am not.  I want to be able to work in the garden and cut my own grass.  I want to be able to go back to work.  I want to be able to eat what I want, when I want and not have to take small bites and small sips.  I don't always get what I want and this is one of those times.  I wont say I'm loosing faith but I am loosing patience.  By the time I get through this I will be fully cracked.  I was half cracked before I started. 

I hope all you who read this can come to the praise service at the 1st Baptist Church Sunday at 3:00 PM.  I want to sing in my chains with all who can come and all who cannot should sing were you are.  God bless you and your house.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Roger I pray for you and your family daily and reading this I am bawling my eyes when you say "sing in my chains" Your strength and courage is amazing, it takes my breath away. I will pray on bended knee for you every day. Dear brother God will hear all our prayers.

    ReplyDelete