Friday, April 22, 2011

April 22,2011

My insurance company(Humana), has refused to approve my PET scan for Monday.  Therefore, I must wait until we can convience them that this is needed to tell if we have any cancer left in my body.  A pet scan is the only way to be sure what,if anything, is left.  The insurance company knows that and they are just flexing their muscles.  I will be in their face as soon as I can be there and give them what for. In the mean time I will have to wait longer to find out if they whipped this thing or not.  God bless you  and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment