Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6, 2011

Had my treatment and follow up visit with Dr. McGary today.  Other than not being able to eat much and my heart beat being a little high, I'm supposed to br doing ok.  He says I have done remarkable.  I'd hate to see bad.  I had a rough night last night and started feeling better around 8 this morning.  Can't figure out why nights and mornings are so bad.  With chemo and radiation both, it is hard to tell which is responsible.  Or it could be the one of the many medicines I'm taking. I hope it gets better soon. 
Thanks to Sally Hodgson for taking me today.  Enoc Eubank is on deck for my final treatment in this series tomorrow.  It will save a lot of time and money not to have to go to Lexington every day.  Gas is $3.79 here and that takes it's toll. 
I did ot see a Hawk today.  Sometime you just have to have faith when you can't see.  Now is such  time. God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment