Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

It looks like my scan is scheduled for Thursday April 28, at 12:00 noon.  I will not see the doctor that day but will have to wait until Monday at 12:00 for that.  At least it is not too long of a wait.  Let's all pray for a good report. 
I have felt very good today and have had a fair amount of energy.  The pain is gone and I am not taking  pain medication and haven't for 5 days.  That is really a help to me to not have to take pain meds.  they take away the pain but make me feel bad otherwise.  I am eating good and have very little pain when I swallow. That is also a big step foreward for me.
I hope this is a preview of things to come.  God bless you and your house.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying these are good sings. Lord Please let these GOOD days continue :o)

    ReplyDelete