Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3,2011

It is 11:14 and the first time I have been up today.  Last night wasn't so bad but today has been pretty tiring.  Haven't been able to sit up much without getting really tired.  I ate a little and feel some better now.  I'm going to try to get outside some and enjoy this beautiful weather today.  I hope I get some answers from my appointment with Dr. Arnold tomorrow so I can not fear everytime I get a new symptom.  I am more afraid of all the pin killers and pills they have me on than I am anything else.  I feel like I'm out of it most of the time and I do not like it.  For some reason or another I feel like the drugs are making me feel spacy but it may all be part of the chemo experience.  I did not feel this way on the last round of chemo but it may be different this time.  Anybody out there know about these things?  I could use someone with experience about now. Hope to write more tomorrow.  God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment