Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

And a wonderful St. Patrick's day to you all.( me mother was a Kennedy).  Had a bad day yesterday and could not get up enough energy to write.  I feel some better today but still a little weak.  I am going to the doctor today for a check up before chemo starts tomorrow.  I don't feel that strong but my guess is they will whip it on me anyway.
Yesterday morning I thought I was having a heart attack.  My chest hurt, my right arm was tingling and I was sweating all over.  I went to the emergency room and they said my heart was fine and that it was effects of the radiation and chemo. so if I do have a heart attack now I would never know it. I'd just think it was the radiation.  Never a dull moment.
I change radiation procedures today.  I use a different machine for a more targeted radiation that will concentrate on the tumor and not hit the surrounding areas as much.  The thing is shrinking and Dr. McGary says we will get it.  He says the bigger problem is keeping it from coming back. He is unaware of the laughing Hawk.  Let all of us keep praying that it goes away and never comes back.  God is much bigger than this tumor. 
I continue to see hawks on my way to radiation each day.  Yesterday one flew very close to the car. I know I am not alone in this and that God reminds me of this daily.  Keep the faith and God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment