Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011

Another slow start today.  I'm having trouble getting started the last couple of days.  I'm weak and sick at my stomach each morning.  Yesterday it took almost half a day to get feeling better but when I did it felt good the rest of the day.  I hope today does better but right now I don't feel that great.
The mental battle is getting harder to fight.  Seems like I get one thing fixed and another comes to take it's place.  My heart beat is too fast for the doctors so they put me on a beta  blocker and that has not made it better, just made me slower.  I've had these sick mornings since I started taking them.
I visit Dr. McGary today so I will get his take on all of this.  He does not always agree with the other doctors. My kind of guy.  Keep praying and may God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment