Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24, 2011

I have had a time with these beta blockers.  Yesterday I went to a full pill two times a day and it made me very nervous.  Heart rate actually went up.  I go this morning for treatment then I have an ultra sound of my heart and visit the cardioligist' nurse afterward.  I took the pill this morning and am ready to jump out of my hide.  I start chemo tomorrow and want to do that with  my heart back to normal.
Robin Carrington took be to my treatment yesterday and I thank her very much.  All these people giving their time for me is so humbling.
  All went well with treatment and Dr. McGary said I seemed to be doing fine and that I have 10 more radiation treatments.  I met with him and Dr. Feddock yesterday and both said I was doing well.  I'd hate to be doing badly if this is well. I gues I shoud not complain because,  so far, I'm able to get around and I am eating good.  Some I see there are not doing as well. I am just ready to start feeling better and the chemo tomorrow is going to prevent that.  I am just fighting the blues.  " Lawed, Lawed. got them chemo blues, I said, Lawed, Lawed got them chemo blues. from the top of my bald head to the bottom of my dragging shoes."  God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment