Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

I'm sorry for the silence for the last couple of days.  I spent all day yesterday in the emergency room.  Couldn't get my heart rate below 114 and everybody panicked.  I told them my sugar was up and I thought that was causing that.  Wouldn't take that as the answer and kept me all day and finally at 7:00 PM they did a ct scan with dye to see if I had a blood clot( nothing I worried about untl they mentioned it) . Came back and said it was not a clot and the only thing they could figure was my sugar. Well, Boy Howdy, was that not what I had been telling them all day.  That plus my stress level, from being kept there all day. The only thing good that came out of the day was they said it looked like my tumor had shrunk a bit.  ( that was mentioned as an aside).
My sugar was down to 145 this morning and I took meds. for it and it was down to 111 by lunch and heart rate went down to 88-90.  I hope this fixes it and things improve from here on.  You all out there keep praying and hoping that it does too.  God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment