Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

Spring has arrived and I like it.  It has been great here the last two days.  My pain has subsided with the medication and that has a good effect on me.  The medication does give me a drugged feeling however, that keeps me from doing what I like.  I still don't feel safe driving a car. I guess that is a good trade off.  I'd rather not drive and feel no pain that the other way around. 
I go for radiation at 1:00 p.m. today followed by a visit with a cardiologist.  This is a follow up from last weeks rapid heart beat episode.  Dr Arnold wanted to be safe before we start chemo again.  Might as well give more money to someone else as we go.  I now owe my the rest of my life's income to UK medical center.
I continue to see the Hawk and t gives great comfort to me.  The greatest comfort, however, is knowing that friends and family are praying for me and keeping in touch with your kid notes.  Keep them coming.  Thanks L. J. for your note.  Blessings on you all and may God bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment