Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

Just a short note before I go to Sunday school.  Yesterday went pretty good at chemo except they had to change out my IV port for some reason or another and it to 3 sticks to get it in.  Seems that chemo wrecks your veins and mine are no exception.  We were there for about 4 hours when it should have been three.  Today I go for a 1:30 session.
I am going to take my guitar to Sunday school and teach a lesson on love and try to work in how to REALLY celebrate and PRAISE the Lord.  I don't remember him, but they tell me that my great uncle Bob Kennedy would get so into praising God that he would shout in the fields where he was working on his farm.  I wish we all could be like that and not limit it to Sundays.  Anyway, pray that all goes well for the lesson and that satan doesn't raise his ugly head.  God Bless you and your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment