Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19, 2011

Just coming off a couple of bad days and feeling much better.  I finally listened to the Doctor and started to take the pain meds she prescribed.  I was trying to make it on Tylenoll and Motrin but it was not working.  Come to find out, it was the pain that was causing everything else to go wrong.  I started to take the prescribed meds yesterday and feel much better today except for the fog in my head. I also found if I get up at 3 or 4 in the morning and take pain medication, I feel better when I get up at 6.  I just hope I'm not a junky when I get through this.
After a particular bad day on Wednesday Tammy and I were stopped at a stop light in Lexington when we were surprised to see one of the largest hawks I have ever seen.  He flew in and circled above our car until the light changed, then moved on when we moved.  He was riding the warm air currents and never once flapped his wings.  Needless to say, hope was renewed in our souls. Laughing Hawk is always there.
I hope to be able to get out and do a little something today.  Our fridge broke day before yesterday and it will be Monday before we get the part it needs.  A lot of food went bad and we are living in non refrigerated food this weekend.  Roughing it.  Anyway, thank you all for your prayers and support and may God bless you and your house.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment